Shadow Oaks is conveniently located in northwest Austin in The Arboretum neighborhood. This jewel of a community is perfectly secluded, serene, and beautiful, yet astonishingly convenient to some of the best shopping, business, medical, education, transportation, government, entertainment, dining and recreational amenities Austin has to offer - all only minutes away. If you have children, it is important to know that Shadow Oaks is the only community in The Arboretum area located within the award winning Round Rock School District. “Everyday convenience” is one of the most valuable assets of living at Shadow Oaks. We have three grocery stores within three miles of our community as well as your choice of dry cleaners, banks, salons, veterinarians, and physicians. From burgers to fine dining we have an eclectic assortment of restaurants all within a minute’s drive. The Arboretum is truly its own neighborhood rather than just another part of the city. Saks, Whole Foods, Crate and Barrel, Romano’s Macaroni Grill, Cheesecake Factory, P.F. Chang’s and The Domain give you a taste of the variety of services we have at our doorstep. And, of course, we are near many major employers like Charles Schwab, Apple, Flextronics, Texas School Board Association, VISA, and Texas Instruments. Shadow Oaks boasts city conveniences with an unsurpassable, small neighborhood quality.
- Part of The Arboretum neighborhood
- Near The Domain
- Entertainment, shopping, dining and recreation choices abound within minutes of the community
- Daily conveniences 2-3 minutes away
- Shadow Oaks is the only community in The Arboretum neighborhood in the Blue Ribbon Award winning Round Rock School District
- Fifteen minutes to downtown, The Capitol and UT
- Twenty minutes to the airport
- Major employers ( e.g. Apple, Visa, Texas Instruments) and hospitals only minutes away
- All the city advantages Austin and The Arboretum area offer in a beautiful, green, and peaceful setting.